You can send us your artwork using one of the templates provided. If you don’t send us any artwork please choose from our basic record jackets selection.
Specification for your artwork:
- All artwork must be in CMYK, 8bit and at least 300dpi.
- Colour profile: ISO Coated v2 300% (www.eci.org).
- Total ink coverage should not exceed 300%. Please take special care with brown tones C70 M100 Y100 K70.
- Black text and lines should be in 100% black i.e. C0 M0 Y0 K100.
- Deep black backgrounds or large surfaces should be C40 M0 Y0K100.
- All artwork must be sent as a PSD file.
- All text must be converted to outlines or rasterized.
- Keep all your text or important info within the safety line.
- Please use the requested template only as a guide and don’t save it within the final design.
- Please ensure all your labels have all the correct info especially the centre stickers for A-Side & B-Side.
- Please ensure each label has it’s own page and make sure each page is correct labeled i.e. Page1: Side-A, Page2: Side-B etc.
- In case your sleeve/jacket is fully printed the catalog number of your release must be placed onto the spine and centre sticker.
- Please add this info around the outer edge of the centre sticker Unauthorised public performance, broadcasting and copying of this record is prohibited (Cut2vinyl Ltd) Made in Germany. Distributed by Cut2Vinyl Ltd. Windsor England.